Sunday, April 22, 2018

Hey guys!

I've been away for a while, working on two monster projects that consumed all of my time.

First project: A three year restoration of a 66 year old military jeep.




Second project: I've been working on Poison Well since 2012, actually. It is due to be released in 7 days, although it could be viewed on Kindle Scout for the last month.




As for the jeep, that was just a fun project. The book was a little more intense, because it was a good story that needed to be told correctly, and with a good deal of humor. These things take time, and a lot of energy.

I'm hoping to pull off an Andy Weir (The Martian) next week when I offer Poison Well for 99 cents on Amazon Books. Andy sold 30,000 copies of The Martian very quickly, but he also understood social media, and I don't.

On another note, I am trying to figure out how to make videos of my jeep in action using a new camera mount. At the moment there is too much wind noise to hear anything I'm saying, though.

Talk to you guys soon.

No comments: